5.26.2009

Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines - 2003


Rated - R
109 min.

Terminator 1 = really cool
Terminator 2 = insane
Terminator 3 = ... boring, lacking in plot, weak villain, piss poor acting?
As I always say, math and movies should never mix. Continuing last weeks theme, the third in the series drops the ball. Don't get me wrong, it's not Alexander or anything, It's actually a fun movie. You MUST turn your brain off to watch it. The plot fals apart with any decoding, and don't get me started on John Conners acting... (I think I threw up a bit in my mouth just now...)
All in all, it should be included in the ..trilogy?... quadrilogy?... 6rilogy? But it will be the weakest of the group.
"So... she's an anti-Terminator Terminator? You've got to be shitting me."

______________
TRASH IT

No comments: